One of the common things often overlooked when trying to improve your sleep quality and mood is the importance of obtaining enough amino acids from protein foods. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, and without enough of them we cannot survive, let alone thrive! The essential amino acids, like lysine, leucine and tryptophan, must be consumed through diet, as the body can't make them on its own. Tryptophan, in particular, is a star player amino acid that acts like a mood regulator and is an important precursor for other hormones, like serotonin, your feel good hormone!
- Helps Improve Sleep Quality
- Increases Serotonin Production
- Improves Mood and Reduces Depression
- Helps Address ADHD Symptoms
- Reduces Headaches and Migraines
- Decreases Aggressive or Dominant Behavior
GOBBLE UP THIS THANKSGIVING
Your Favorite Thanksgiving Foods Might Be Good For Your Brain
- Turkey is packed with tryptophan, helping you sleep and boosting your mood
- Pumpkin is high in fiber & great for gut health, which is linked to your brain health
- Sweet Potatoes are a great source of energy for the brain and protect your memory
- Cranberries contain powerful antioxidants that support the brain and boost concentration
- Dark Chocolate is an instant brain and mood boost!
The Greatest Brain, Sleep & Mood Tool
Take time to slow down and rest this season.The go, go, go lifestyle we all live becomes very taxing on the body and mind. To best support your health, try some of these calming activities. Practice deep breathing, even for 3 minutes daily, to slow your heart rate and drop your blood pressure. Revamp your bedtime routine to unwind and relax without distraction. Enjoy a nice book and warm cup of tea next to the fireplace. Choose positive, healing thoughts and leave behind the negative. Try adaptogens to calm the mind and promote a relaxed, happy state. Treat yourself to self-care days, a massage, or a warm bubble bath.
Shop Brain, Mood & Sleep Support
Supports a positive mood and a tranquility using 4 simple herbs, minerals & vitamins
A broad spectrum and herbal extract blend that may help you remember more easily
Depression, Stress, Anxiety formula to boost mood, low energy and low self-esteem
Supports the healthy functioning of the brain and nervous system by boosting memory & attention